Wednesday, April 8, 2009

How to Save Money with a Handyman

Have you ever been frustrated because you had to call the plumber for one small job, the electrician for another, a carpenter for a third and after paying premium rates you are still left with a list of things that need to be done?

Calling The Handymen is like one-stop shopping. Your list of needed repairs becomes a thing of the past and you can finally relax. I can help you cross those things off your list. Of course, there are times that you will need to call another specialized service person, but less frequently and the difference will translate into a major savings to you.

Almost every day I am helping someone with their repair list. The variety is one thing I really like about my job. I also enjoy the satisfaction of being able to do a wide variety of tasks.

Here is some of what I did yesterday: installed window blinds and a new range hood, repaired a dripping faucet, put closet doors back on track, replaced a light fixture, replaced broken fence pickets, reattached a loose thermostat and replaced light bulbs.

Today I removed a stuck bulb out of a light fixture, installed a hair dryer holder, removed a built-in shelf from a closet, installed a clothes line, assembled a book case, moved some garage hooks, installed peg board, repaired a porch rail, moved a gate latch, and removed lattice off a deck. I then went to another job and painted a kitchen, living room, bath room and two bedrooms.

As you can see, a lot of it is plain handyman work but other things could have required a call to a plumber, an electrician or a carpenter. Because I was able to do all of them, the customer saved a lot of money.

Give me a call and I will help make your repair list disappear.

Philip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails